"Oh The Places You'll Go..." elise_crash's Profile

Next Trip: Munich/Vienna/Budapest-3rd Anniversary

Okay... I figured it was time to update this. Reason: It still showed my honeymoon plans, and now we are making plans for our THIRD wedding anniversary! Either way, it's going to be a great trip!

Every time we make plans to travel, we always have the great debate - "Do we go back to a place we know we love? Or, do we go to a new place that we may find we love?" We usually end up doing a little of both. But, this time, we are going to add three new places to our travel map that neither one of us have visited. And, I am sooooooo excited!

We have been talking about this trip for about a year. However, we really only started to look at some semi-solid plans within the last week. Funny enough... our plans have already changed!

When we began, we had this idea that we would go to Prague/Vienna/Budapest in June '08 during the European Championships. (Yay soccer!!!) Now, we are less than a week into planning, and we have already changed the time and 1/3 of the places we will visit. We are now going to Munich, instead of Prague, and we will visit in September, instead of June. I am a little sad we won't be there during Euro 2008, but I think this will just work out a little better and allow us to enjoy our time there a bit more.

I guess that's it for now. I will try to be a little better about keeping my pages up-to-date! In the meantime...

Happy Travels!

• Intro Updated Sep 26, 2008

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Lisa, wishing you a very happy birthday and a year packed with exciting travel!

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Happy Birthday Have a great day:)

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2012 at 11:03 PM

"Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes ... :)

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Great pic of you on HP - you look happy! Also, glad you had fun when travelling alone in Europe at 19 (read it in forum)...Greetings from AZ, Norman :)

• cjg1's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2009 at 4:39 AM

Hapy Birthday Lisa!

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Stopping by to wish you a very happy birthday--may it be a special one this year!

• saraheg77's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2008 at 7:47 PM

It was good to meet you! Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more! When is your 3rd anniversary trip? Have fun!!

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2008 at 10:23 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California!

• Bokhari76's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2008 at 3:22 AM

Happy Birthday Lisa. Wish you many happy returns of the day.

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2008 at 8:36 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღLISA ღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
elise_crash's Profile Photo

elise_crash

“"So much of who we are is where we have been." -- William Langewiesche, US writer.”

Real Name