"trips through time" Carbondale by michl
Carbondale Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 5 photos
when I was a young girl, my mother introduced me to Southern Illinois. I used to love visiting Carbondale and the smaller towns around. I had lived in Chicago for seven years. I decided to call Carbondale home. It is not a big city, but it is a college town due to SIU. Lots of parties. I believe for every bar there is a church. Many choices for different lifestyles.
- Pros:There are international grocery stores as well as stores such as Aldi's for the not - so -fortunate.
- Cons:We don't have a skating rink
- In a nutshell:It is a good wholesome place to visit for Spring break.
They sell mosty clothes. Everything from hoodies, jeans, tanks, swimsuits, shoes. Anything stylin' at good , affordable... more travel advice
Carbondale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "trips through time"
- "Capital of Southern Illinois"
- "Southern Illinois University"
- "Carbondale, Illinois"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Carbondale
- Hotels in Carbondale
- Nightlife in Carbondale
- Restaurants in Carbondale
- Shopping in Carbondale
- Warnings and Dangers in Carbondale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Carbondale
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Carbondale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carbondale
No friends yet.