"My town Murska Sobota!" Murska Sobota by 25tears

Murska Sobota Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 89 photos

My town Murska Sobota!

In the plain land of the Slovenian Pannonian world of the grawelly bank of the rivulet Ledava our the most northern town Murska Sobota is situated. At 190 m height above sea level, not far from border with two neighbouring countries Austria and Hungary and at the crossing of highways and regional roads it developed very early into the administrative center of its surrounding and later on also of the whole so-called Pomurje Region. With its 13.857 inhabitants it is a small town, however the status of municipal and regional centre gives its quite a vivid pulse: those are mostly administrative and judicial functions, which are here united, numerous firms, bancs, schools, trade centres, health and cultural institution.

This is a little about my town,but dont worry whatever you want know about it I want write to you.

• Pros:Remember, I'm always next to you
  • Cons:Everything is under control
  • In a nutshell:Good luck! I hope to see you soon in my little town.
  • Last visit to Murska Sobota: Dec 2002
  • Intro Updated Jan 8, 2003

• Jul 1, 2006 at 7:11 PM

Hello from USA!!! My father was born in Sotina. Prekmurje is very special place to my family. The statue represents two failed nations who belong in dust bin of history. Uncertainty in democracy better than certainty in communism any day. Zivijo!

• Ira3's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2003 at 9:18 PM

hi, if u want to know me closer and see me in your town email me at: irisha880@mail.ru

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2003 at 4:44 AM

Happy Birthday... we July 1st people are alright!

25tears

“Traveling is one of the most secret passions of human life !?”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Murska Sobota

Have you been to Murska Sobota?

Latest Activity in Murska Sobota