"My town Murska Sobota!" Murska Sobota by 25tears
Murska Sobota Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 89 photos
In the plain land of the Slovenian Pannonian world of the grawelly bank of the rivulet Ledava our the most northern town Murska Sobota is situated. At 190 m height above sea level, not far from border with two neighbouring countries Austria and Hungary and at the crossing of highways and regional roads it developed very early into the administrative center of its surrounding and later on also of the whole so-called Pomurje Region. With its 13.857 inhabitants it is a small town, however the status of municipal and regional centre gives its quite a vivid pulse: those are mostly administrative and judicial functions, which are here united, numerous firms, bancs, schools, trade centres, health and cultural institution.
This is a little about my town,but dont worry whatever you want know about it I want write to you.
- Pros:Remember, I'm always next to you
- Cons:Everything is under control
- In a nutshell:Good luck! I hope to see you soon in my little town.
The mysterious Postojna cave world is the part of Slovenia which has been carved, shaped and created by water; deep... more travel advice
LOVE'S HEAVENLY BLISS I want to remember when our souls were entwined into one spirit. I remember the soft touch of... more travel advice
- Terme 3000
- Those to do own work very good
- With bicycle around Murska Sobota
- Member statua on Russian soldier from...
- What ever you want to buy
Murska Sobota Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweetberry's Murska Sobota Page."
- "The northeast of Slovenia"
- "capital of North East 'province'"
- "My town Murska Sobota!"
- "PREKMURJE - NORTH EAST PART OF SLOVENIA"
- "Prekmurje - A Hidden Land over the Mura"
- "The Start of What Was... Part 2"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Murska Sobota
- Hotels in Murska Sobota
- Transportation in Murska Sobota
- Nightlife in Murska Sobota
- Restaurants in Murska Sobota
- Shopping in Murska Sobota
- Warnings and Dangers in Murska Sobota
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Murska Sobota
- 13 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Murska Sobota?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Murska Sobota
Photos in Murska SobotaSee All Photos (15)
No friends yet.
Latest Murska Sobota hotel reviews
- Ferienanlage Terme 3000
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 28, 2012