"Unleashed natural elements" Nagarze by extrajoce
Nagarze Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 16 photos
On our way south-west of Lhasa, we caught a great view of the Yamdrok Lake, but almost stayed stuck because the cold and altitude was creating a problem for our engine. Later, as night had fallen, night works on the road meant we almost had to sleep there, more than 5000 meters above sea level. This was the begin of the Tibet experience outside Lhasa, so Nagarze is definitely a great memory.
- Pros:Snow, lake, altitude
- Cons:Cold, wind, state of the roads, dust
- In a nutshell:Rough traveling starts here
This kid shows one of the rare signs of the influence of tourism. His village is along the main road going south-west... more travel advice
Lake Yamdrok Yamtso is a huge stretch of water which comes from rains and melting snow. This picture is my favorite one... more travel advice
extrajoce's Related Pages
Nagarze Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Unleashed natural elements"
- "Just passing through"
- "Holy Lake Yamdrok Yumtso"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nagarze
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Nagarze?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nagarze
Photos in NagarzeSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 61 reviews, 62 photos
- Naples Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Beijing Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Portbail 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Yangshuo Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Palermo Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Gyangze Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos