"A fabulous student town" Cambridge by extrajoce
Cambridge Travel Guide: 814 reviews and 1,719 photos
I came to Cambridge on the graduation day of one of my colleague's prom, and found the town lovely. Along with the tips, you will find the few pics I took then.
Cambridge's architecture is the opportunity for many an original sight or picture, as shown here with the reflection of... more travel advice
Punting is one of the things to do for which Cambridge is the most famous. To watch or do, it's always a real laugh. The... more travel advice
extrajoce's Related Pages
Cambridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Just a few Bits about Cambridge"
- "City of cycles and Colleges"
- "Cambridge - My temporary UK hometown"
- "My Home Town!"
- "Oxford is a complete arse...."
- "Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England"
- "Cambridge student haven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cambridge
- Hotels in Cambridge
- Transportation in Cambridge
- Nightlife in Cambridge
- Restaurants in Cambridge
- Shopping in Cambridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Cambridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cambridge
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cambridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cambridge
Photos in CambridgeSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 61 reviews, 62 photos
- Naples Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Beijing Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Portbail 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Yangshuo Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Palermo Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Gyangze Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos