"A lively city with a great past" Naples by extrajoce
Naples Travel Guide: 1,249 reviews and 3,110 photos
I discovered Naples on a nice and calm day, completely outside the tourist season. This allowed me to enjoy many of the local places, to walk around peacefully and to visit many of the highlights and neoghbourhoods of the capital of the south. Its grand old days are everywhere to be seen, and offer an interesting contrast with its modern face.
- Pros:Architecture, food
- Cons:Can give a feeling of insecurity and poverty
- In a nutshell:A contrasted and lively city
Just up via A Poerio from the Piazza Garibaldi is this imposing building, which now serves as the Palace of Justice.... more travel advice
Staccanapoli, the city's historical centre, has magnificent palaces dating back from its grand days. Although many have... more travel advice
- Sailing in the Golfo di Napoli
- See All Sfogliate from Pintauro
- Insecurity in Staccanapoli
extrajoce's Related Pages
Naples Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "guide to the hidden Naples"
- "Benvenuti a Napoli!!"
- "A city in perpetual motion"
- "NAPLES – the treasure of Campania!!!"
- "Naples....Sun, Aromas and Tastes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Naples
- Hotels in Naples
- Transportation in Naples
- Nightlife in Naples
- Restaurants in Naples
- Shopping in Naples
- Warnings and Dangers in Naples
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naples
- 32 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Naples?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naples
Photos in NaplesSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 61 reviews, 62 photos
- Naples Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Beijing Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Portbail 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Yangshuo Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Palermo Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Gyangze Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos