"A nice day visit of an extraordinary antique site" Ephesus by extrajoce
Ephesus Travel Guide: 508 reviews and 1,922 photos
The Artemis temple in Ephesus was one of the 7 wonders of the world. The site is fairly well restored and allows an impression of the huge Greek city Ephesus once was. For more pictures, please visit my www.extrajoce.com as it takes too long uploading all the photos.
- Pros:A cultural highlight of the Greek world, great views
- In a nutshell:If on the west coast of Turkey, go see Ephesus
extrajoce's Related Pages
Ephesus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE WONDER OF EPHESUS"
- "Ephesus - Ancient city"
- "The Inspiring Roman Ruins of Ephesus"
- "Ephesus the open air Museum"
- "Ephesus (Efes) and Nearby Selcuk"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ephesus
- Hotels in Ephesus
- Transportation in Ephesus
- Nightlife in Ephesus
- Restaurants in Ephesus
- Shopping in Ephesus
- Warnings and Dangers in Ephesus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ephesus
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ephesus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ephesus
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 61 reviews, 62 photos
- Naples Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Beijing Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Portbail 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Yangshuo Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Palermo Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Gyangze Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos