"Lovely Roluos Town" Phumi Roluos by extrajoce
Phumi Roluos Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 11 photos
I confirmed by browsing on a web site that Phumi Roluos is the site of what is more famous as Roluos Town, where there are 3 big pre-Angkorian temples.
They are well worth a visit and a break from the crowd. Pic and tips to come, otherwise go see my www.extrajoce.com
For reference, the site is:
- Pros:No crowds, different style, lovely market, countryside
- Cons:Hard to locate temples sometimes
- In a nutshell:A good break from the main Angkor sites
extrajoce's Related Pages
Phumi Roluos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oldest group of temples"
- "Lovely Roluos Town"
- "the Roluos Group"
- "The First Capital Of Angkor..."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phumi Roluos
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Phumi Roluos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phumi Roluos
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 61 reviews, 62 photos
- Naples Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Beijing Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Portbail 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Yangshuo Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Palermo Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Gyangze Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos