"relaxation...." Top 5 Page for this destination Hakodate by jaam
Hakodate Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 245 photos
Hakodate is the 3rd largest city in Hokkaido. Together with Yokohama and Nagasaki, Hakodate was the first Japanese port to be opened to international trade. Having smoothly integrated foreign and local culture, this city is dotted with numerous buildings and streets with a foreign flavor to them.
- Pros:It's a very peaceful place great for unwinding....
- Cons:english is not widely spoken
- In a nutshell:I'd love to come back only if I can spend much longer time....
Catering both locals and tourists alike. I love the big portions of the steaming bowl of ramen noodles and platters of... more travel advice
Just soak in the ever peaceful beauty of the lake, the little islets dotting the surface and the surrounding Komagadake... more travel advice
jaam's Related Pages
Hakodate Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hakodate 2005"
- "Southern Hokkaido"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hakodate
- Hotels in Hakodate
- Transportation in Hakodate
- Nightlife in Hakodate
- Restaurants in Hakodate
- Shopping in Hakodate
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hakodate
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Hakodate?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hakodate
Photos in HakodateSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Isla Patagonia Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hoorn Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jeju (city) Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iguassu Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hakodate Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Korea Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Canberra Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Incheon Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Saint-Vincent Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue