"Zhongshan - Home of Dr. Sun Yat Sen's Memorial" Zhongshan by vincentf
Zhongshan Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 52 photos
This is one of many manufacturing cities in the Pearl River Delta. This city is located south of Guangzhou and famed for the birthplace of Dr. Sun Yat Sen, revolutionist in the early 20th Century to overthrow the last Imperialist.
On one visit, I came here to visit a fruit research facility and observed many different tropical fruits, including guava and dragon fruit.
Shenwan Pineapples are famous in this part of China. The size of these pineapples are small (fist-sized)! They can be purchased in Shenwan, on the outskirts of Zhongshan.
- In a nutshell:Lots of local Cantonese cuisine to savour
Many ferries ply the route between Zhongshan and Hong Kong (both the China-Hong Kong Terminal and Macau-Hong Kong Ferry... more travel advice
A large park with its own pagodas and rose gardens in the outskirts of the city. more travel advice
vincentf's Related Pages
Zhongshan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zhongshan - Home of Dr. Sun Yat Sen's Memorial"
- "Two weeks living in Zhongshan"
- "Zhongshan visit"
- "Zhongshan, Guangdong Province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zhongshan
- Hotels in Zhongshan
- Transportation in Zhongshan
- Restaurants in Zhongshan
- Shopping in Zhongshan
- Warnings and Dangers in Zhongshan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Zhongshan
- 7 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Zhongshan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zhongshan
Photos in ZhongshanSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 57 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 74 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagoya Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues