"Liuzhou - Industrial City of Guangxi" Liuzhou by vincentf
Liuzhou Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 162 photos
Liuzhou is Guangxi's 2nd largest city, lying between the capital of Nanning and Guilin. It is an industrial city and thus, the air pollution is quite bad. There are many city parks to stroll around, such as Li Yu Feng Scenic Area.
The Liu River meanders through the entire city. The city has 5 bridges that span the river. The picture shows one of the five.
During early morning rush hour, there are so many bikes and mopeds that you'd think you're in Taiwan!
This park is named after a hill that resembles a standing fish! It has a cable car that whisks people up the hill. more travel advice
vincentf's Related Pages
Liuzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "East or west,home is the best"
- "Liuzhou - there's Beauty in it ..."
- "Liuzhou Laowai"
- "Liuzhou, the city"
- "Liuzhou - Industrial City of Guangxi"
- "The place,can make you remember Liu Zongyuan."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Liuzhou
- Hotels in Liuzhou
- Transportation in Liuzhou
- Restaurants in Liuzhou
- Warnings and Dangers in Liuzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liuzhou
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Liuzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liuzhou
Photos in LiuzhouSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 57 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 74 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagoya Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues