"Dali, Yunnan Province, China" Dali by vincentf
Dali Travel Guide: 220 reviews and 703 photos
Dali is an ancient town located west of Kunming, Yunnan Province. The Bai minority exists here as the predominant minority. As seen in the picture, animal drawn carriages are prevalent in this section of Yunnan Province. Mostly are driven by donkeys, although in this picture I found a lamb!
This is one of the main city gates into the ancient town of Dali. Within the city walls, an ancient atmosphere can be felt.
This is the local dance and garb of the Bai Minority in Dali.
- In a nutshell:Experience the Bai minority in Yunnan Province.
I noticed that donkey driven taxis are abundant in some areas of town. more travel advice
Lots of strange and exotic snacks can be found along the streets within ancient town section of Dali. I bought some sour... more travel advice
vincentf's Related Pages
Dali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old Dali"
- "A great surprise"
- "Mountains, Lake, and Buddhist Monasteries"
- "Clean your shoes, Sir?"
- "Dali, Yunnan"
- "Dali Old Town and The Three Pagodas"
- "Live life in Dali"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dali
- Hotels in Dali
- Transportation in Dali
- Nightlife in Dali
- Restaurants in Dali
- Shopping in Dali
- Warnings and Dangers in Dali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dali
- 11 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Dali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dali
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 57 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 74 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagoya Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Dali hotel reviews