"Hangzhou - Capital of Zhejiang Province" Hangzhou by vincentf
Hangzhou Travel Guide: 624 reviews and 1,864 photos
Hangzhou is a large modern city located near the eastern coast of China, 3 hours drive west of Shanghai. The city is filled with ancient Chinese history surrounding the mystical beauty, West Lake.
Here is the famed West Lake of Hangzhou. Locals say that when the lake is shrouded with fog, it is more mystical and thus, more beautiful. Many bridges and pagodas dot the surrounding hillsides.
Dragon Well Tea is famous in Hangzhou due to its climate. You can purchase the tea leaves in steel tins.
A temple dedicated to one of China's emperor Yue Fei. more travel advice
vincentf's Related Pages
Hangzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "H A N G Z H O U - its a heaven on earth!"
- "Maria's Hangzhou"
- "Hangzhou, one of the most beautiful citie in China"
- "breathing. flying. relaxing in the poem city"
- "If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha"
- "Hangzhou and the most famous lake in China"
- "City of heaven..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hangzhou
- Hotels in Hangzhou
- Transportation in Hangzhou
- Nightlife in Hangzhou
- Restaurants in Hangzhou
- Shopping in Hangzhou
- Warnings and Dangers in Hangzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hangzhou
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Hangzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hangzhou
- Posted in Travel Qatar Forum "Re: US Currency in Doha?"
- Commented on one of coral0317's Hangzhou travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hangzhou - Capital of Zhejiang Province"
- created a Hangzhou Travel Page "Hangzhou - Capital of Zhejiang Province"
- Wrote a Review Yuefei's Temple in Hangzhou Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 57 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 74 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagoya Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues