"Jiangmen - inland port of Guangdong province" Jiangmen by vincentf
Jiangmen Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 39 photos
Jiangmen is an inland port city lying south of Guangzhou. It is an ancestral home of many overseas Chinese eg. both in Western countries and in Hong Kong/Macau. Unlike many areas of China, there is an absence of bicycles. Instead, motorcycles and mopeds rule the roads within this area of Guangdong province.
Jiangmen's most famous person is a Ming Dynasty poet, Chen Baisha. A memorial has been dedicated to him.
There is a grass skiing area located at Guifeng Mountain. I guess this is an alternative to real skiing, as no snow ever falls in this part of China!
There's a McDonald's across from Celeste Palace Hotel, adjacent to East Lake Park. It seems to be quite popular with the... more travel advice
Guifeng Mountain is a park that has many leisure activities such as bicycling, go-karting, rollerskating and grass... more travel advice
vincentf's Related Pages
Jiangmen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jiangmen - inland port of Guangdong province"
- "The motorcycle capital of China"
- "Visiting Jiangmen for a Wedding Ceremony"
- "Jiangmen city - Guangdong"
- "I followed Bajin's footprints!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jiangmen
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Jiangmen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jiangmen
Photos in JiangmenSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 57 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 74 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagoya Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues