"Kunming, Capital of Yunnan Province, China" Kunming by vincentf
Kunming Travel Guide: 639 reviews and 1,586 photos
Kunming is the capital city of Yunnan province, China. It is the gateway for most visitors into Yunnan province with its international airport and proximity to Southeast Asia. In addition, it is noted for its spring like weather throughout the year.This is the famed Stone Forest, a 1.5 hour drive east of Kunming, China.
Here's a restaurant that not only has lamb, but dog meat as well! It is written in Chinese on the right hand side.
This is a favourite hang out for tai-chi practitioners in the morning. more travel advice
One of the main local delicacies in Yunnan Province is the Rice Noodles in Soup. more travel advice
vincentf's Related Pages
Kunming Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kunming - the Spring City in the Southwest"
- "Vigi in KUNMING - Sep2003"
- "Sharrie's Kunming Eternal Spring"
- "City of Eternal Spring"
- "Kunming - The Eternal Spring City"
- "Kunming - the spring city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kunming
- Hotels in Kunming
- Transportation in Kunming
- Nightlife in Kunming
- Restaurants in Kunming
- Shopping in Kunming
- Warnings and Dangers in Kunming
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kunming
- 9 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Kunming?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kunming
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 57 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 74 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagoya Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues