"Shaoguan - Rugged Region of Guangdong province" Shaoguan by vincentf
Shaoguan Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 88 photos
Shaoguan is located in the upper northern region of Guangdong province. It is famous for its native minorities and rugged scenery. The Jingzhu (Beijing-Zhuhai) Expressway crosses this area. The mountains resemble like Hershey kisses.
Shaoguan boasts one of the 4 main religious temples in Guangdong province, Nanhua Temple. Here's a local market located right at the entrance of the temple.
Another shot of the rugged landscape shot from driving the Jingzhu Expressway. During winters, the temperatures can drop below 0C and freeze the entire highway surface with ice! Thus, leading local authorities in closing the entire section of this main expressway.
- Pros:Rugged beauty in Guangdong province
This shop specializes in selling local mushrooms (dried type). more travel advice
vincentf's Related Pages
Shaoguan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shaoguan - Rugged Region of Guangdong province"
- "4 wheel rally from dongguan to shaoguan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shaoguan
- Hotels in Shaoguan
- Transportation in Shaoguan
- Restaurants in Shaoguan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shaoguan
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Shaoguan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shaoguan
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 57 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 74 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagoya Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues