"Panyu" Panyu by vincentf
Panyu Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 50 photos
Panyu lies just south of Guangzhou. The famous attraction is the Xiangjiang Animal Park which lures visitors from the Pearl River Delta region.
This is a new attraction that was opened a few years ago. It is called Sunflower Garden, which holds the Guiness Book of World Records for the highest concentration of sunflowers in one area.
As noted in the picture, water transport is still one of the means of transport in this particular area. It sits right at the mouth of the Pearl River. Many water villages can be observed off the main expressways here.
This is where many sunflowers are grown. It is the Guiness Book of World Record holder for the most grown sunflowers in... more travel advice
vincentf's Related Pages
Panyu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Panyu - Mike's students"
- "Panyu - Twin city of Aveiro"
- "Panyu - Where The 'Two Chinas' Meet"
- "swim in panyu 2007.9.5"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Panyu
- Hotels in Panyu
- Transportation in Panyu
- Nightlife in Panyu
- Restaurants in Panyu
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Panyu
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Panyu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Panyu
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 57 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 74 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagoya Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Panyu hotel reviews
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013