"Zhaoqing - Seven Star Crags" Zhaoqing by vincentf
Zhaoqing Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 164 photos
Zhaoqing is most famous due to the natural beauty of Seven Star Crags. This city can be a mix of Guilin and Hangzhou due to its odd shaped limestone formations and serene lakes in the city. The best advantage is its closeness to Hong Kong. It can be reached by rail, bus or boat from Hong Kong.
Here's Goddess Lake, which offers tranquil beauty.
A shot of Zhaoqing's skyline from one of the lakes in Seven Star Crags
- In a nutshell:Guangdong's version of Guilin
There's a boat cruise that can be taken around Seven Star Crags at night. Many pagodas and structures are lit up at... more travel advice
Written Oct 10, 2003
Zhaoqing - Last Visit in April 1996
Written Jun 16, 2005
Last Visit in April 2005
vincentf's Related Pages
Zhaoqing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zhaoqing: Guangdong's Miniature Guilin"
- "A town somewhere"
- "Zhaoqing - Seven Star Crags"
- "Zhaoqing (肇庆)"
- "Zhaoqing - the Lake City"
- "small towns of zhaoqing"
- "Zhaoqing, ancient Duanzhou"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zhaoqing
- Hotels in Zhaoqing
- Transportation in Zhaoqing
- Restaurants in Zhaoqing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zhaoqing
- 5 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Zhaoqing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zhaoqing
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 57 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 74 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagoya Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues