"Furano - Land of the rolling plains" Kami-furano by vincentf
Kami-furano Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 67 photos
Furano is beautiful at any time of the year. I went there in the summertime as lavender was blooming. It is the land of the rolling plains and quaint farmhouses dotting the landscape.
There's a dedicated shop selling Hokkaido melons right by Farm Tomita. A slice of this exquisite melon costs me 250yen!
Here's another farm north of Furano.
You can try soft lavender flavoured ice cream for under 300yen. more travel advice
The farmland atmosphere is refreshing, especially when different wildflowers are blooming in the cool summer breezes. more travel advice
vincentf's Related Pages
Kami-furano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "History of Kami-furano"
- "Kami Furano"
- "Furano - Land of the rolling plains"
- "Flower fields in Furano and Biei "
- "Lavender road"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kami-furano
- Hotels in Kami-furano
- Restaurants in Kami-furano
- Shopping in Kami-furano
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kami-furano
- 4 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kami-furano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kami-furano
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 57 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 74 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagoya Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues