"Gero - Three Main Hot Springs of Japan" Toyama by vincentf
Toyama Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 93 photos
Gero, which is located south of Toyama in Aichi Prefecture. It is one of the 3 main hot spring areas of Japan. It is a small village nestled in a valley. Down by the river, people soak in the natural spring waters out in the open!
This is a recreated village of uniquely straw thatched houses prior to 20th Century and only built in this area of... more travel advice
vincentf's Related Pages
Toyama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "modern farm"
- "Eiji's new Toyama Page"
- "Toyama; pleasant small city facing Sea of Japan"
- "A place worth a few hours of your time"
- "Gero - Three Main Hot Springs of Japan"
- "The Sexy Sensei and Toyama"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toyama
- Hotels in Toyama
- Transportation in Toyama
- Nightlife in Toyama
- Restaurants in Toyama
- Shopping in Toyama
- Warnings and Dangers in Toyama
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toyama
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Toyama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toyama
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 57 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 74 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagoya Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues