"Wuyishan - National Park in Fujian Province" Wuyishan by vincentf
Wuyishan Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 30 photos
Wuyishan, located in the northern fringes of Fujian Province, China. It is steeped in local culture and beauty. Be sure to take the "bamboo raft" down the Nine Bends.
This is a view from atop one of the peaks at Wuyishan.
If you do not feel the urge to climb up the peak, you can rent these for a reasonable price and enjoy the ride. However, you do not get the grandeur of the landscape since these guys take a backwoods route up the peak.
Unless you are not an avid adventurists, do not be lazy and be carried by two guys on these bamboo seats. It may be less... more travel advice
While touring a tea company, a traffic accident had just occurred between a van and a taxi. However, the strangest... more travel advice
vincentf's Related Pages
Wuyishan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wuyishan - National Park in Fujian Province"
- "Wu Yi Shan Scenary"
- "Wu Yi Shan"
- "Mt. Wuyi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wuyishan
- Hotels in Wuyishan
- Transportation in Wuyishan
- Warnings and Dangers in Wuyishan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wuyishan
- 7 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Wuyishan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wuyishan
Photos in WuyishanSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 70 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 57 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 74 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 27 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagoya Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues