"Oxegen Music Festival 2006" Punchestown by dmrtn
Punchestown Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 19 photos
I've just realised that these photos don't actually convey a good sense of the festival at all.
We arrived there Saturday morning when the camp site was almost full and just about managed to squeeze our tents in near some others. We set them up. Then it started raining and the wind started blowing. And it didn't stop for about 24 hours. Missed a lot of the music on Saturday afternoon because we hoped it would ease off and stayed in the tents. It didn't. The mud started up. Even teh tents were full of mud. Oh well.
By lunchtime on Sunday the weather improved and we even saw some sunshine and blue skies. Pity we were covered in brown mud.
Despite all that some of the music was great. The Go Team!, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah and Sigur Ros being the outstanding acts in my eyes.
- Pros:Music, people, beer
- Cons:The Weather
- In a nutshell:Biggest Irish Music Festival every year
dmrtn's Related Pages
Punchestown Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Punchestown
- 0 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Punchestown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Punchestown
Photos in PunchestownSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 28 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 1 review, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Punchestown Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Braunschweig Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brighton Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Howth Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Derry Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- County Clare Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue