"The Royal House of Windsor" Windsor by Tasmania
Windsor Travel Guide: 321 reviews and 984 photos
The ruler, Sir Waal of Windsor addresses his loyal subjects.
His loyal subjects.
Unfortunately since this photograph was taken, two have moved south and one has been declared missing, thought to have exploded midair after eating a combination of fries, mayonaise and salted liquorice
The Red Palace, residence of the house of Waal.
Constructed entirely of used airline tickets, this imposing ediface stands in bustling ,downtown Windsor.
- Pros:Detroit is across the river
- Cons:The river is quite wide and deep
Tasmania's Related Pages
Windsor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WINDSOR - MY HOME TOWN"
- "There's no Place Like Home"
- "Windsor and Essex County, Ontario"
- "Hiram Walker.'s Canadian Club Distillery."
- "Windsor Wonderland"
- "As south as you'll get in Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Windsor
- Hotels in Windsor
- Transportation in Windsor
- Nightlife in Windsor
- Restaurants in Windsor
- Shopping in Windsor
- Warnings and Dangers in Windsor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Windsor
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Windsor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Windsor
Photos in WindsorSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Hobart Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- State of South Australia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Swansea Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 photos
- Sydney Intro, 1 review, 2 photos