"Coche Speed Travel" Isla Coche by AleMich13
Isla Coche Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 20 photos
Beautiful sunset view after piña colada and a hot sunny day. Peaceful feelings and resting minds from city stress.
If you want to know Coche, do it here at Coche Speed Paradise Resort. Forget other options...
Our Coche traveling friends...Veronica and the Tucan. (Tucan had an argument with her...she doesn´t seem to care...)
To know more about Isla de Coche & Margarita go to:
- Pros:Great place to get some tropical relax...
- Cons:No where to go at night. Only Beach around...
- In a nutshell:If you want to visit a little paradise, go to Coche Island !
You'll see these Shrimp Pools during the tour. more travel advice
Take the Tour of Isla de Coche that leaves from Speed Paradise Resort and you´ll get to see a Sea Shell Cementery. more travel advice
- See All Romantic sunset at Speed Paradise
- Piña Coladas all you can drink!!
- See All Folk dancing
- Rent a waverunner at the beach
AleMich13's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Isla Coche
- 13 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Isla Coche?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Coche
Photos in Isla CocheSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Orlando Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla Coche Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Morrocoy Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caracas Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues
- Colonia Tovar Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cùa Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venezuela Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Morris Plains Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue