"Pensacola Florida" Pensacola by Shorebird

Pensacola Travel Guide: 250 reviews and 565 photos

• Intro Written Jan 5, 2003

• Jan 23, 2009 at 6:44 AM

Hub's has the best sandwiches in Pensacola.

• Oct 5, 2007 at 1:42 PM

in 1972 or 73 me and my brother were friends with cheri and doll.i'm sorry to hear about her dad.if anyone sees her,tell her jeanine meshell asked about her.thank you.

• blaqscorpion's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2006 at 6:15 PM

a cab driver took me and my boy there. when he said the name, i thought it was gonna be cheesey and lame, boy was i wrong!

• wilsonjw's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2005 at 7:05 PM

I tried to find Trader Jon's while in Pensacola in late July, and hadn't realized it closed in 2003. Sad to see it go....

• Beach_dog's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2003 at 11:30 PM

If I ever get to Pensacola, I'll visit Hub Stacy's its my name too, same spelling :0) Lovely Marina you have too... thanks Paul.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2003 at 11:19 PM

Great page Paul great tips , now we will have to come back and let you show us Pensacola.Lot's off nightlife there also.

• Mar 13, 2003 at 11:26 PM

Excellant page...Many many happy returns of the day...Wishing you a nice birthday and a great time

• cobrioc's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2003 at 7:40 PM

Pensacola my number one destination, great place to visit, great people, excellent food! anytime to visit allways superb!

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2003 at 12:19 PM

Loved McGuires. Mr. Manatee's looks great to. I regret I didn't have more time here. Good tips and info.

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2003 at 7:50 PM

Great Restaurant tips..they made me hungry!! Pensacola looks like it might be cool to visit!

Shorebird

“A Bad Day On The Beach Is Better Than A Good Day At Work”

Badges & Stats in Pensacola

Have you been to Pensacola?

Latest Activity in Pensacola