"San Joaquin" San Joaquín by alfredop
San Joaquín Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 3 photos
Within Queretaro there are multiple archeological zones dating from a late period in which the Chichimeca culture were influenced by the Toltecas, Purepechas among others.
These influences can be seen specially at the Ranas archelogical park which is an impressive set of pyramids on top of a hill.
Depending on the season you visit it in you can find it so different because of the weather conditions, it may be full of fog or sunny, making it a truly amazing landscape.
Several sculptures have been found here, ball game courts, etc.
alfredop's Related Pages
San Joaquín Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in San Joaquín
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to San Joaquín?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Joaquín
Top 10 Pages
- Manchester Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- Dublin Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Xilitla Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isla Contadora Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Montreal 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Madrid Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues