"Howth" Howth by alfredop
Howth Travel Guide: 184 reviews and 587 photos
Howth is a fishing and yachting port. It is oftenly used as a resort by Dublineras as it is on the north side of the city (9.5 miles north and easily reach by subway). You can get really nice views of Dublin Bay and the surrounding mountains. You can visit the rocky bird sanctuary and the monastic island which may be reach by boat during the summer. You can visit the abbey and Baily Lighthouse or the Howth Castle which sponsors some nice gardens.
Local pubs and restaurants make it a nice and worth day trip.
alfredop's Related Pages
Howth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Howth - 'The finest view west of Naples'"
- "Howth and Malahide: Great Dublin Day Trips"
- "Howth IS Magic!"
- "A great daytrip from Dublin!"
- "Just 30 minutes from Dublin..."
- "Beauty awaits ... just 30 minutes outside Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Howth
- Hotels in Howth
- Transportation in Howth
- Nightlife in Howth
- Restaurants in Howth
- Shopping in Howth
- Warnings and Dangers in Howth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Howth
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Howth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Howth
Top 10 Pages
- Manchester Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- Dublin Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Xilitla Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isla Contadora Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Montreal 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Madrid Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues