"Isla Contadora" Isla Contadora by alfredop
Isla Contadora Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 26 photos
Island Contadora is a small tropical Island 60 km from Panama, 11 wonderful sandbeaches With many small Islands around, the Pearl Islands is the best Place for relax and enjoy the Island is easy to reach with a plane or boat the unusual rich fishgrounds are a paradise for the sportsfisher, plenty of closeby islands are easy to explore by ultralightplane, Boattours and Sailing .
Contadora Island is a nature lover's paradise. Go fishing off a glass-bottom boat or scuba diving in the crystal clear waters. Enjoy the beautiful nine-hole island course, or take a swim at Playa Sueca (most of the time empty), the only nude beach in Panama, or Playa Larga, the best area to spot sharks and turtles.
You can easily get there by plane from Panama City (Internal Airport) throgh a 40 minute flight.
There are a few choices in lodging on the island. Hotels include the larger Hotel Contadora and the newly renovated and expanded Punta Galeon. Both are a few steps from the airport -- literally.
Not the best getaway for a tourist, but a nice place to know.
Contadora's reefs boast a nice array of stony corals, and in that regard the reefs most closely resemble the related... more travel advice
There are not many options here at the Island but there are lots of brochures about this place... not that good but if... more travel advice
alfredop's Related Pages
Isla Contadora Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Isla Contadora
- Hotels in Isla Contadora
- Transportation in Isla Contadora
- Restaurants in Isla Contadora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla Contadora
- 9 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Isla Contadora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Contadora
Photos in Isla ContadoraSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Manchester Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- Dublin Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Xilitla Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isla Contadora Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Montreal 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Madrid Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues