"Bayahibe" Bayahibe by alfredop
Bayahibe Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 207 photos
Bayahibe is a beach located 2 hours away from Santo Domingo heading East, 45 minutes away from Altos de Chavon and La Romana.
This place can be a good weekend escape to relax and enjoy the benefits of an all inclusive resort at the beach.
One of the best looking beaches I've ever been. Unfortunately and despite what everybody would think, the water was cold.
Take a look at my suggestion for hotel destination as this place is based on all inclusive hotels which are pretty cheat and the service is good. This picture shows the beach out fo Iberostar resort.
Don't forget to get out of the hotel at least one day to take a look at the typical fishermen's town. It is really worth it so you can get the idea of how people live on a primitive fishermen's town. The view at some places can be depressive because of their poverty, but worth a look as there are some really nice landscapes, particularly with their colorful wooden houses.
The landscapes at sunset are amazing. For your good or bad luck depending on the purpose of your trip there is not much to do at night as you'll be enclosed in your resort. There are no clubs in town, only the bars and shows at your hotel, which are not that good but you can meet people and have fun.
One of the best all inclusive resorts at Bayahibe and part of a chain all along Dominican Republic. It is pretty nice... more travel advice
alfredop's Related Pages
Bayahibe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The real Bayahibe..."
- "Beach, sand and sun... and more..."
- "Bayahibe area: probably the best in DR"
- "Dominican Republic - Bayahibe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bayahibe
- Hotels in Bayahibe
- Transportation in Bayahibe
- Nightlife in Bayahibe
- Restaurants in Bayahibe
- Shopping in Bayahibe
- Warnings and Dangers in Bayahibe
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bayahibe
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bayahibe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bayahibe
Top 10 Pages
- Manchester Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- Dublin Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Xilitla Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isla Contadora Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Montreal 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Madrid Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (15)
Latest Bayahibe hotel reviews
- Hotel Bayahibe
- 37 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 24, 2013