"Welcome to my travel page..." alfredop's Profile
Hello, my name is Alfredo Piña Cedillo. I was born in Mexico City in 1975.
I moved to Queretaro, Mexico when I was 18 years old and I studied Electronics and Communications Engineering.
When I graduated I wanted to travel to Europe as I thought it would be pretty hard to do it in the future, soon I would realize I was being naive. When I got my first job offer at Kellogg I had double thoughts about it as I really wanted to go with some friends who were traveling at that time, but decided to take the chances and start working.
Business Traveling is one of today's most common practices at corporate jobs. It has it's pros and cons, but being single the pros are more than the cons.
As I mentioned before, I'm an Electronics and Communications Engineer but I don't give a Z about it! I have been working in the IT industry for more than 10 years now, both as a consultant and now on management.
Of course, I love traveling!! I love getting through all kind of places, nice, not that nice, just getting to know places!
I love music, all kinds... I love dancing!
I love meeting people, cultures, ways of doing the same simple things we all live for...
I love friends, I consider my family and them the best thing I have known so far, I thank them for their support, happiness, sadness, just for being always by my side.
I love my country and culture! I love our Mexican effort for getting by and giving our families and significant ones something better every day. I love our pride, our traditions, our landscapes, our land, our food... I love Mexico!
I just love life!
These pages were created for you fellow traveler!
Getting by a new place is not always easy. After intensive traveling, depressions, happiness days I had an accident and I was at home for almost three months without walking, that's when I found this VT site which I found amazing. Rehabilitation was not easy but VT made it easier, I started creating these pages and I realized how lucky I've been so far to be in so many places, meeting so many people, just getting by and around the world in a tiny fraction of my life.
So... if I have moved so much I should keep moving... recovery was easier now!
These pages are for you and their purpose is making your trip a little bit easier and fun... Hope you like them, and of course, rate them or hate them!
Please feel free to ask or post whatever you want on them... they're yours!
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 227 Reviews
- 471 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 36 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Posted in Travel Querétaro Forum "Re: alex"
- alfredop and jgemini65 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to my travel page..."
- Commented on loveanyway's profile page
- updated a Dublin Travel Page "Dublin"
- Wrote a Review Alcazar in Toledo Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cathedral"
Top 10 Pages
- Manchester Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- Dublin Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Xilitla Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isla Contadora Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Montreal 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Madrid Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos