"Welcome to my travel page..." alfredop's Profile

Alfredo Pina Cedillo

Hello, my name is Alfredo Piña Cedillo. I was born in Mexico City in 1975.

I moved to Queretaro, Mexico when I was 18 years old and I studied Electronics and Communications Engineering.

When I graduated I wanted to travel to Europe as I thought it would be pretty hard to do it in the future, soon I would realize I was being naive. When I got my first job offer at Kellogg I had double thoughts about it as I really wanted to go with some friends who were traveling at that time, but decided to take the chances and start working.

Business Traveling is one of today's most common practices at corporate jobs. It has it's pros and cons, but being single the pros are more than the cons.

What do I do

As I mentioned before, I'm an Electronics and Communications Engineer but I don't give a Z about it! I have been working in the IT industry for more than 10 years now, both as a consultant and now on management.

What do I like?

Of course, I love traveling!! I love getting through all kind of places, nice, not that nice, just getting to know places!

I love music, all kinds... I love dancing!

I love meeting people, cultures, ways of doing the same simple things we all live for...

I love friends, I consider my family and them the best thing I have known so far, I thank them for their support, happiness, sadness, just for being always by my side.

I love my country and culture! I love our Mexican effort for getting by and giving our families and significant ones something better every day. I love our pride, our traditions, our landscapes, our land, our food... I love Mexico!

I just love life!

How to get by these pages...

These pages were created for you fellow traveler!

Getting by a new place is not always easy. After intensive traveling, depressions, happiness days I had an accident and I was at home for almost three months without walking, that's when I found this VT site which I found amazing. Rehabilitation was not easy but VT made it easier, I started creating these pages and I realized how lucky I've been so far to be in so many places, meeting so many people, just getting by and around the world in a tiny fraction of my life.

So... if I have moved so much I should keep moving... recovery was easier now!

These pages are for you and their purpose is making your trip a little bit easier and fun... Hope you like them, and of course, rate them or hate them!

Please feel free to ask or post whatever you want on them... they're yours!

• Intro Updated Mar 23, 2008

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2014 at 5:15 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Alfredo, wishing you a very happy birthday and a coming year filled with exciting travel!

• Jan 30, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Ciao Alfredo,
    i am contacting from Italy and I would need your assistance.
    I will be travelling with my wife nex March for vacations in Mexico; we are 65 years old, and we would like to go from Villahermosa to Tuxla Gutierrez, visiting Palenque, Salto de agua, Agua azul and San Cristobal de las Casas.
    Do you know by chance who to contact to have this trip arranged?
    Your help will be very appreciated
    Ciao and grazie!!!
    pino.alessandrini@alice.it

• connectingrod's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2012 at 1:21 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    MAY ALL YOUR DREAM COMES TRUE THIS YEAR

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Happy Birthday Alfredo! Have a great day!

• havanaivan's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2011 at 6:02 AM

Happy Birthday!!!! Wish you the best

• Rabbityama's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2011 at 9:23 PM

I hope you have a very happy birthday!

• GlobeTrekr's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Feliz Cumpleaños paisano!! Saludos desde Los Angeles.

• suvanki's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Happy Birthday Greetings from Sheffield. We share the same Birthday- Capricorns rule!!! Best Wishes, Sue

• gypsyT.'s Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2009 at 8:06 AM

Feliz cumple y todo lo mejor desde Alemania. Que tengas un día padrísimo:-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
alfredop's Profile Photo

alfredop

“Lif is full of colors, pick your best match...”

Real Name