"Welcome to my travel page..." alfredop's Profile
Hello, my name is Alfredo Piña Cedillo. I was born in Mexico City in 1975.
I moved to Queretaro, Mexico when I was 18 years old and I studied Electronics and Communications Engineering.
When I graduated I wanted to travel to Europe as I thought it would be pretty hard to do it in the future, soon I would realize I was being naive. When I got my first job offer at Kellogg I had double thoughts about it as I really wanted to go with some friends who were traveling at that time, but decided to take the chances and start working.
Business Traveling is one of today's most common practices at corporate jobs. It has it's pros and cons, but being single the pros are more than the cons.
As I mentioned before, I'm an Electronics and Communications Engineer but I don't give a Z about it! I have been working in the IT industry for more than 10 years now, both as a consultant and now on management.
Of course, I love traveling!! I love getting through all kind of places, nice, not that nice, just getting to know places!
I love music, all kinds... I love dancing!
I love meeting people, cultures, ways of doing the same simple things we all live for...
I love friends, I consider my family and them the best thing I have known so far, I thank them for their support, happiness, sadness, just for being always by my side.
I love my country and culture! I love our Mexican effort for getting by and giving our families and significant ones something better every day. I love our pride, our traditions, our landscapes, our land, our food... I love Mexico!
I just love life!
These pages were created for you fellow traveler!
Getting by a new place is not always easy. After intensive traveling, depressions, happiness days I had an accident and I was at home for almost three months without walking, that's when I found this VT site which I found amazing. Rehabilitation was not easy but VT made it easier, I started creating these pages and I realized how lucky I've been so far to be in so many places, meeting so many people, just getting by and around the world in a tiny fraction of my life.
So... if I have moved so much I should keep moving... recovery was easier now!
These pages are for you and their purpose is making your trip a little bit easier and fun... Hope you like them, and of course, rate them or hate them!
Please feel free to ask or post whatever you want on them... they're yours!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 227 Reviews
- 471 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 36 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
- Commented on alfredop's profile page
- Posted in Travel Querétaro Forum "Re: alex"
- alfredop and jgemini65 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to my travel page..."
- updated a Dublin Travel Page "Dublin"
- Wrote a Review Alcazar in Toledo Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cathedral"
Top 10 Pages
- Manchester Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- Dublin Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Xilitla Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isla Contadora Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Montreal 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Madrid Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues