"WHITECLIFFS CANTERBURY TALES" Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury by whitecliff62

Canterbury Travel Guide: 494 reviews and 1,027 photos

CATHEDERAL CITY

Well what can i say about Canterbury, its got everything a tourist could want really, fantastic architecture, musiums, restaraunts, and who could forgett the famous cathederal. I only live 20 miles away from Canterbury and so like many people who live in, or near an historic town you never really appreciate the beauty and slendure that is on your own doorstep, so i hope these Canturbury pages will go some way into putting this prob right, so enjoy my Canterbury pages, its a city not to me missed by anybody who visits the beautiful county of Kent

• Pros:steeped in history
  • Cons:Not a cheep place to visit
  • In a nutshell:Expensive but worth every penny
  • Last visit to Canterbury: May 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 11, 2006

• lomi's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2009 at 3:42 AM

Interesting tour of Canterbury, thanks, Ive not been before and am taking a day trip soon from Rochester.

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2008 at 1:36 PM

Nice page, Cliffie!

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2008 at 12:25 AM

Hello. I have not been here and was thinking to visit sometime when i visit London next time. Thanks for sharing these photos and useful tips.

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2007 at 10:34 AM

Nice to read about places that are so close to home for a change - 5 star tips and great pics - well done - MikeStarr5 in the forgotten suburb of London, "Barking Town"

• May 27, 2007 at 10:44 AM

Hello Cliff! Beautiful tips on Canterbury! .....bell

• Nov 20, 2006 at 10:53 AM

Wot? No new Cafe Belge Canterbury tip yet Cliff??? Anyone would think you'd been up all night with a new baby! :)) btw.. just thought I'd mention it.. but VTML doesn't work in titles/headings! C'mon get with it!! If I can do it you can too! :))

• Oct 14, 2006 at 1:55 PM

No comment on your comment on my Singapore Page, Cliffee! lol;~o))) Loved your restaurant tips here. I have a friend who is nuts about Canterbury.

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2006 at 11:21 AM

Thanks for sharing your canterbury tales

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2006 at 11:55 PM

When I had a trip to Englant in 2004 I was very upset that we missed Canterbury on our way from Douvre to London (I saw only its lights from the road). Thank you for our detailed tips about Cathedral and Thomas Becket histoty, hehehehe...

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2006 at 9:58 AM

Nice to read your funny version of Canterbury Tales - enjoyed my virtual tour & the crooked shop is definately a must

whitecliff62

“LAUGH, AND THE WORLD LAUGH'S WITH YOU”

Badges & Stats in Canterbury

Have you been to Canterbury?

Latest Activity in Canterbury