"SUPER SOUSSE" Top 5 Page for this destination Sousse by whitecliff62

Sousse Travel Guide: 327 reviews and 933 photos

TUNISIAN TASTIES

Sousse is a wonderful city and its got a lot more to see and do than most people realize, for starters its Tunisia's third largest city and the hotels are some of the best to be found anywhere on the med. The night life in Sousse is low key and the entertainment is mainly in the hotels. But it has got some very interesting historical sights. You can also take a day trip from here to the capital TUNIS and visit the Bardo Musium which contains the worlds finest collection of Roman Mosaics. Port El Kantaoui is only just around the corner and its got one of the best marina's i've ever seen, theres about 340 boats moored here all the time and its only a £2 taxi ride away. So if you ever think about going to Tunisia then head for Sousse

^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

LINKS

If your interested in Tunisia or thinking about a holiday these are some of the best links i could find to give you more information on this country.
TUNISIA ON LINE
TOURISM IN TUNISIA

• Pros:SOME OF THE BEST BEACHES I HAVE EVER SEEN
  • Cons:NIGHT LIFE IS A BIT TO QUIET
  • In a nutshell:A LOVELY PLACE WITH FANTASTIC HOTELS
  • Last visit to Sousse: Jun 1998
  • Intro Updated Jan 12, 2006

• sultan68's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2010 at 6:48 AM

ocean?!?!?!??!

• cheekymarieh's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2006 at 11:54 PM

Some useful info. I like the comment about the sand!!! ;)

• BluBluBlu's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2006 at 10:57 PM

LOL! Great page Cliff...we share a dislike for camels! Blu

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2006 at 2:36 PM

A fun-filled yet helpful page on Sousse. I certainly enjoyed reading your insights, and I always smiled as I read. Beautiful hotel!

• Jun 6, 2006 at 3:15 AM

great pages on Tunisia Cliff,we are going in sept to El Kantaoui,cant wait!

• evona's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2006 at 2:37 AM

Nice page. I dream about holydays in Tunisia. Thanks for your nice comments and ratings on my pages. Greetings :)

• mariev's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2006 at 9:31 AM

Sousse is a warm (anda sympatic) place i agree, but to test the real Tunisian heath : South is even better than Souss. Now, i need some mint tea ! (if i can get some without sand)

• zumodemango's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2006 at 11:14 AM

After waching your Sousse page, i woud like to go tomorrow!

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2006 at 10:22 AM

Cliff, you've gone and done it again - made me laugh out loud more than once over this page!! Great observations - but I won't say which ones for legal reasons! Man, you were living high off the hog at the El Hanah!!

• el_ruso's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2006 at 5:56 PM

Thanks for sharing your photos! This appears to be a truly interesting place, different from any other place I've seen. I hope to see this corner of the world with my own eyes one day. Thanks for visiting my page. Happy new year, and many happy travels!

whitecliff62

“LAUGH, AND THE WORLD LAUGH'S WITH YOU”

Badges & Stats in Sousse