Bodrum Transportation Tips by whitecliff62 Top 5 Page for this destination
Bodrum Transportation: 65 reviews and 58 photos
In Bodrum there are loads of organised daily boat trips around the bays of Bodrum, or if you wish you can charter the whole boat with crew. This is surly a must do activaty in Bodrum, and most trips include lunch. Prices are around 10 pounds
BODRUM FERRY PORT
This is the ferry port at Bodrum where they have frequent ferry and hydafoil crossings to the Greek island of Kos. This port is a border area so you will have to show your boarding passes and passports at the port and on entry to Greece, as well as back again. Duty free restrictions do apply on this service so you will be restricted on what you can bring in or out of Greece or Turkey
More Reviews (30)
- See All TURKISH LAKES
- See All BODRUM MARINA AND CASTLE
- EUROPEAN DIVING CENTRE
- See All STATUE OF ?
whitecliff62's Related Pages
Bodrum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BODRUM, TURKEY"
- "GREASE IS THE WORD"
- "BODRUM 2004"
- "BEAUTIFUL BODRUM"
- "Bodrum Bodrum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bodrum
- Hotels in Bodrum
- Transportation in Bodrum
- Nightlife in Bodrum
- Restaurants in Bodrum
- Shopping in Bodrum
- Warnings and Dangers in Bodrum
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bodrum
- 32 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Bodrum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bodrum
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marmaris Intro, 153 reviews, 209 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alanya Intro, 127 reviews, 146 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bitez Intro, 101 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Folkestone Intro, 92 reviews, 97 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kusadasi Intro, 72 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ephesus Intro, 52 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 47 reviews, 46 photos
- Chessington Intro, 50 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalyan Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 38 reviews, 32 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (69)
- St. Peter Castle- 40 Reviews, 88 Photos
- Blue Voyage- 15 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Gumbet- 5 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Turgutreis- 5 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Turkish Baths- 5 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Marina- 9 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Mausoleum- 6 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Windmills- 5 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Myndus Gate- 4 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Camel Ride- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
See All Bodrum Things to Do