"KUSADASI IS FOR FUN" Top 5 Page for this destination Kusadasi by whitecliff62

Kusadasi Travel Guide: 313 reviews and 853 photos

FEEL YOUNG AGAIN

Kusadasi is one of turkey's more cosmopolitan and lively resorts and many of the big cruise liners also dock here. There are 2 beaches in kusadasi, ther's the town beach which is man made and is, to put it bluntly CRAP, and the other is Kadinlar Denizi better known as ladies beach this beach is far better but even this beach has its down fall and this being trying to find somwhere to lay coz its bloody packed and its even worse on a sunday because all the locals use it to. My tip whould be to hop on a local dolmus(Mini bus) and head off to long beach. Its only 20 mins away and its very quiet. The actual town is concentrated mainly in the harbour area and the long shopping street heads inland here you will find hundreds of jewelry shops, Leather shops, and restaurants. Friday is market day and this one is massive,i don't think i've ever seen so many people selling stuff like fruit, veg, cheese, meats, copper , leather, and spices. At night the town comes alive with masses of english and irish bars and clubs as well as traditional ones. The one thing i regret when i was there i did not visit EPHESUS. It was 45 degrees far to hot to take our kids so we dicided not to. I would say that kusadasi is far better suited to single couples without kids.

• Pros:Nightlife, food , general area.
  • Cons:poor beaches,
  • In a nutshell:ok but i would NOT go back.
  • Last visit to Kusadasi: Jun 2001
  • Intro Updated Jan 7, 2006

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2009 at 5:35 AM

I am so excited about my trip after reading all the tips here on VT. Thanks for sharing ;-)

• starship's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2009 at 5:36 AM

Very useful tips on hotels & shopping! I never heard of the Aqua Fantasy until I saw it in your pages.

• nixca316's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2007 at 6:41 PM

I was soooo near Aqua Fantasy land and I didn't even know about it! Thanks. I learned something new! Shucks, if I knew about this place then....haaay! =)

• DPando's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2006 at 9:40 AM

EXCELLENT ADVICES THANS for all !!

• Diana75's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2006 at 5:02 AM

The pictures from Aqua Land are wonderful. Kusadasi is a great holiday destination. I stayed in Pamucak, but I haven't got enough time to visit also Kusadasi.

• goga4444's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2005 at 11:28 AM

Really nice page, I hope I ll visit it sometime :)

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2005 at 11:46 PM

I really enjoy reading your tips for their straight forward honesty! Just the plain and simple truth! Thanks. I hope I will get to Turkey one day too:):)

• Birsen's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2005 at 11:46 AM

"Kusadasi" meaning is Bird Island. Where are the birds?:))My parents stays ther every year couple of month. I have been there few times. Natinal park is very good my dad said.Greating from Gran Canaria:))

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2005 at 4:38 AM

An interesting "take" on Kusadasi. I stayed there for 1 night as part of a tour and had a completely different view of the place. Great warnings. Your hotel sounds dreadful.I remember those "evil eyes"! You're right about expensive film prices! Fun read.

• Travel2write's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2005 at 4:40 AM

Nice brother! Nice! T2W

whitecliff62

“LAUGH, AND THE WORLD LAUGH'S WITH YOU”

Badges & Stats in Kusadasi

Have you been to Kusadasi?

Latest Activity in Kusadasi