"KUSADASI IS FOR FUN" Top 5 Page for this destination Kusadasi by whitecliff62
Kusadasi Travel Guide: 313 reviews and 853 photos
Kusadasi is one of turkey's more cosmopolitan and lively resorts and many of the big cruise liners also dock here. There are 2 beaches in kusadasi, ther's the town beach which is man made and is, to put it bluntly CRAP, and the other is Kadinlar Denizi better known as ladies beach this beach is far better but even this beach has its down fall and this being trying to find somwhere to lay coz its bloody packed and its even worse on a sunday because all the locals use it to. My tip whould be to hop on a local dolmus(Mini bus) and head off to long beach. Its only 20 mins away and its very quiet. The actual town is concentrated mainly in the harbour area and the long shopping street heads inland here you will find hundreds of jewelry shops, Leather shops, and restaurants. Friday is market day and this one is massive,i don't think i've ever seen so many people selling stuff like fruit, veg, cheese, meats, copper , leather, and spices. At night the town comes alive with masses of english and irish bars and clubs as well as traditional ones. The one thing i regret when i was there i did not visit EPHESUS. It was 45 degrees far to hot to take our kids so we dicided not to. I would say that kusadasi is far better suited to single couples without kids.
- Pros:Nightlife, food , general area.
- Cons:poor beaches,
- In a nutshell:ok but i would NOT go back.
SIGARA BOREGI (Cheese filled rolls) I think turkish cookery has some of the best recipies in the world, if you get a... more travel advice
Its well worth the effort to get off your arse and head inland to see such beautiful mountains and explore the rugged... more travel advice
- See All TURKISH NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
- See All MOTOR BIKES
- THE PEDDELO BOAT
- See All FIRST AID KIT
- PIGION ISLAND
Written Jan 7, 2006
WHITECLIFFS KUSADASI FAMILY PHOTOS
Written Jan 7, 2006
whitecliff62's Related Pages
Kusadasi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KUSADASI IS FOR FUN"
- "Kousadasi, a sudden trip"
- "Where excursions to Ephesus usually start"
- "Kusadasi, Turkey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kusadasi
- Hotels in Kusadasi
- Transportation in Kusadasi
- Nightlife in Kusadasi
- Restaurants in Kusadasi
- Shopping in Kusadasi
- Warnings and Dangers in Kusadasi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kusadasi
- 72 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 57 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Kusadasi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kusadasi
Photos in KusadasiSee All Photos (71)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marmaris Intro, 153 reviews, 209 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alanya Intro, 127 reviews, 146 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bitez Intro, 101 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Folkestone Intro, 92 reviews, 97 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kusadasi Intro, 72 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ephesus Intro, 52 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 47 reviews, 46 photos
- Chessington Intro, 50 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalyan Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 38 reviews, 32 photos