Pyramids of Giza Off The Beaten Path Tips by Blatherwick
Pyramids of Giza Off The Beaten Path: 7 reviews and 6 photos
Old Kingdom Tombs
In behind the Great Pyramid of Khufu are tombs that likely belonged to the Pharoh's advisors. They are interesting as they do contain hieroglyphs. The guard is willing to "guide" you so be prepared to pay backsheesh.
More Reviews (4)
Blatherwick's Related Pages
Pyramids of Giza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Giza and its Pyramids"
- "My Giza Page"
- "Trip to Ancient History... Delivered."
- "G I Z A"
- "The Pyramids were fabulous, of course!"
- "Pyramids of Gezah"
- "The Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pyramids of Giza
- Hotels in Pyramids of Giza
- Transportation in Pyramids of Giza
- Nightlife in Pyramids of Giza
- Restaurants in Pyramids of Giza
- Shopping in Pyramids of Giza
- Warnings and Dangers in Pyramids of Giza
- See All...
Explore the World
- Vaca Key
- An Phu Hotels
- Springfield Hotels
- Wells Hotels
- Pekan Nanas
- Marsiling Hotels
- Wyoming Off The Beaten Path
- Majorca Island Off The Beaten Path
- Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre Basilica
- Other Towns
- Cape Town Off The Beaten Path
- Nogales, Mexico
- Pokhara Off The Beaten Path
- Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path
- Kota Kinabalu Off The Beaten Path
- Rochester Off The Beaten Path
- Tofino Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Pyramids of Giza
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pyramids of Giza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pyramids of Giza
Photos in Pyramids of GizaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 51 reviews, 56 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 39 reviews, 46 photos
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos
- Quebec Intro, 28 reviews, 46 photos
- Hue Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos
- Montreal Intro, 28 reviews, 42 photos
- Victoria Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos
- Petra Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Seoul Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues