"NARA" Top 5 Page for this destination Nara by naruto
Nara Travel Guide: 258 reviews and 1,049 photos
Nara is a must-visit for any visitor to the Kanto area. It is a short and convenient day trip from Osaka or Kyoto and is DEFINITELY well worth your time.
Nara not only has great historical and religious significance, it is saturated in Japanese arts and culture. It is home to many world-famous temples and shrines.
Nara is also famous for its deer population, which roam freely in Nara Park and are very tame. The deer is considered a National Treasure and very sacred.
This page will be built up shortly. Do come back! :)
- Pros:Magnificent temples and shrines, Famous deer population
- Cons:Nothing much
- In a nutshell:Reflection of Japan's Rich Cultural and Historical Heritage
Confectionery gift shops are found near and around the major sights of Kyoto and Nara. Walk around, compare prices. You... more travel advice
Yes, the deer of Nara are alot of things. You can find them under MUST-SEE, under LOCAL CUSTOM, and also under TOURIST... more travel advice
naruto's Related Pages
Nara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of Japan's ancient capitals"
- "Rich Culture in the Countryside"
- "Nara - A historical City."
- "Deer Nara"
- "Nara - Ancient Japanese City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nara
- Hotels in Nara
- Transportation in Nara
- Restaurants in Nara
- Shopping in Nara
- Warnings and Dangers in Nara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nara
- 6 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Nara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nara
Photos in NaraSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Jordan Intro, 56 reviews, 61 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 25 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 16 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hokkaido Intro, 19 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 25 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nikko Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Scotland Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kutna Hora Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues