"Brno - Second Largest City in the Czech Republic" Brno by naruto
Brno Travel Guide: 469 reviews and 1,020 photos
Brno is situated in Moravia, and is famous for being the city of international trade fairs. While it isn't as popular as Prague as a tourist destination, it is still an interesting city to visit, with many lovely architecture of Art Nouveau, Gothic and Baroque influences. It even has its own castle on the hill - Spilerk Castle.
Being the capital of Moravia, it is the commercial, cultural and economic heart of Eastern Czech Republic.
naruto's Related Pages
Brno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brno / Brünn - Art Nouveau & strange tombs"
- "Brno - An Expat's View"
- "My fantastic student's life..."
- "J'adore Brno !"
- "Brno (pronounce as Brno, not Berno ;)"
- "Brno - Moravia"
- "A great second city."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brno
- Hotels in Brno
- Transportation in Brno
- Nightlife in Brno
- Restaurants in Brno
- Shopping in Brno
- Warnings and Dangers in Brno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brno
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Brno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brno
Top 10 Pages
- Jordan Intro, 56 reviews, 61 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 25 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 16 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hokkaido Intro, 19 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 25 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nikko Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Scotland Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kutna Hora Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues