"CITY THAT NEVER STOPS !" Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham by Nixter01

Nottingham Travel Guide: 381 reviews and 836 photos

A Bustling City With Plenty Of History

Nottingham is the place of my birth and is also the hometown to many Local and Historical Hero's and is bursting with History like Robin Hood and the famous Goose Market now Goose Fair, The Lace Market amongst many.

One of my many pictures of the Olde Trip To Jerusalem pub and its Brewhouse Yard. A must see activity !

Crazy people partying on down in downtown Nottingham, The Heart Of the Soul of all parties !

• Pros:Excellent Shopping Facilities, Nightlife & History
  • Cons:Not Enough Time To See It All !
  • In a nutshell:No Men In Tights Here Only In The History Books !
  • Intro Updated Oct 24, 2003

• Aitana's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2008 at 9:41 AM

Nice pages, N.J. I've enjoyed a lot those of Nottingham and Loughborough. Long time ago I stayed some months at Sutton Bonington and visited both cities.

• iwys's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2006 at 6:42 PM

good page. I enjoyed reading it. I used to teach at Nottingham Univrsity, and still keep a home there.

• suvanki's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2006 at 5:05 PM

Thanks for sharing your Nottingham tips. It's quite a while since I was there, so it's about time for a visit. Best Wishes, Sue.

• Propermark's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2005 at 3:09 AM

Good Tips! I think I'll visit Nottingham for a week-end! And I was just looking for good nightlife! Greetings from Italy. Bye.

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2005 at 5:24 AM

Great photos, Nicky, love the butterflies. fergy

• neilward's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2004 at 7:06 AM

Great pages,and some lovely photos,nice one

• roamer61's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2004 at 3:40 PM

Very nice page with good pics. Should have more on Robin Hood though.

• Feb 20, 2004 at 6:58 AM

You are now scaring me. I was planning to do a day visit to Nots and hoping todo as much as I could. Looks like I will have to several visits :(

• btex's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2003 at 1:36 PM

Wollaton Hall looks great. will try to see it next time I'm in that part of the world. the pub crawl would be a fun challenge. nice tips!

• stonefree's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2003 at 9:36 PM

Pubs and bars after pubs... I like this town. I hope I can make it to this some special place some day. Thak you for sharing, Nikki.

Nixter01

“Don't Regret Something You Have Done, Regret Something You Have'nt”

Badges & Stats in Nottingham

Have you been to Nottingham?

Latest Activity in Nottingham