"SHANKLIN" Sandown by Nixter01
Sandown Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 42 photos
Shanklin is situated on the East coast of the Isle Of Wight just beneath Sandown and just above Ventnor. The main roads to get there are the A3020 which if followed brings you to Newport.
Getting around Shanklin could'nt be
any easier, there are buses, Dotto Trains, and a cliff lift, you can also hire bikes
The best way to get seafront service is to take the open top bus no: 44
- Pros:Endless Miles Of Great Beaches
- Cons:Sadly The Island Is Being Taken By The Sea
- In a nutshell:A Great Family Holiday, With Loads To See & Do
Nixter01's Related Pages
Sandown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old-fashioned seaside fun."
- "Sandown....The town where I lost my innocence!"
- "Sandown, Isle of Wight"
- "A Bonio visit to Sandown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sandown
- Hotels in Sandown
- Transportation in Sandown
- Nightlife in Sandown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sandown
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Sandown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sandown
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 62 reviews, 64 photos
- Singapore Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 20 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kerkyra Intro, 35 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Borovec Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Loughborough Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos