"SKEGNESS" Skegness by Nixter01
Skegness Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 76 photos
Skegness lies on the East Coast of the UK, and is a VERY popular resort for families, bikers and couples on Bank Holidays and hot weekends during the summer. Many people have caravans here and just go for the weekend.
There is one downside and that is that it can be very bleak in the winter, and if you go and its a rainy day, there's not an alwful lot to do with it having most of its amusements outdoors, although there is the Seal Santuary at the bottom end, which is well worth a visit.
The best time to go is May/June thorugh to September
- Pros:Plenty To Do & Lots Of Shops
- Cons:Can Be Cold !
- In a nutshell:Great Day Out
First hour of our arrival here, and after a long drive here we decieded we deserved a well earned drink, so here I am... more travel advice
Nixter01's Related Pages
Skegness Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "If God had wanted us to go to Skegness.."
- "A Step Back in Time"
- "A day tour in Skegness"
- "English seaside holiday"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skegness
- Hotels in Skegness
- Transportation in Skegness
- Nightlife in Skegness
- Restaurants in Skegness
- Shopping in Skegness
- Warnings and Dangers in Skegness
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skegness
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Skegness?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skegness
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 62 reviews, 64 photos
- Singapore Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 20 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kerkyra Intro, 35 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Borovec Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Loughborough Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos