"Visiting it by chance!" Syria by DunaKal
Syria Travel Guide: 3,975 reviews and 10,297 photos
I have visited Syria twice and both times it was by chance,the first time was when we passed it on our way to Lebanon,traveling by land,,and this for sure does not count.(I was sleeping most of the trip).
The second time was when we travelled to Lebanon by plane and stopped in Damascus for one night,NOW this trip counts although I didnt see much but I truely liked the things I saw!
- Pros:Best food on Earth!!!!
- Cons:Harsh dry weather
DunaKal's Related Pages
Syria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of the first Civilizations"
- "Welcome to Syria"
- "26 December 2002 - 6 January 2003"
- "Syria through the eyes of an American"
- "Syria, History and Culture."
- "Off The Beaten Path"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Syria
- Hotels in Syria
- Transportation in Syria
- Nightlife in Syria
- Restaurants in Syria
- Shopping in Syria
- Warnings and Dangers in Syria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Syria
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Syria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Syria
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 123 reviews, 154 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 102 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 45 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 31 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mecca Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jazirat az Zamalik Intro, 30 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medina Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos