"Beloved Middle_East" Middle East by marimar_72
Middle East Travel Guide: 63,081 reviews and 180,147 photos
I live in this region,and I have traveled to many countries within it,(Egypt,Lebanon,Syria,Turkey,Iraq,
Jordan and I live in Saudi Arabia).
Apart from Turkey and Iran the Arabic language is the official language for most countries here.
The landscape vary a lot as well as the weather,some countries are very hot,and some have just perfect weather almost all year round.
In Arabic it`s called"Asharq Al-Awsat".
I got this poem in my e.mail,and thought `id share it with you.*
You look at me and call me oppressed,
Simply because of the way I'm dressed,
You know me not for what's inside,
You judge the clothing I wear with pride,
My body's not for your eyes to hold,
You must speak to my mind, not my feminine mold,
I'm an individual, I'm no mans slave,
It's Allahs pleasure that I only crave,
I have a voice so I will be heard,
For in my heart I carry His word,
" O ye women, wrap close your cloak, So you won't be bothered by
Man doesn't tell me to dress this way,
It's a Law from God that I obey,
Oppressed is something I'm truly NOT,
For liberation is what I've got,
It was given to me many years ago,
With the right to prosper, the right to grow,
I can climb moutains or cross the seas,
Expand my mind in all degrees,
For God Himself gave us LIB-ER-TY,
When He sent Islam,
To You and Me!
- Pros:People full of emotions!
- Cons:People full of emotions!
The Middle Eastern cuisine vary from country to another,but in general it`s Kosher(containg no pork),also it has many... more travel advice
As a child I was taught to address all my parents friends and distand family members by either uncle or aunt,even when I... more travel advice
marimar_72's Related Pages
Middle East Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "under construction"
- "The Hottest Spot on Earth!"
- "This Is The Arab World !"
- "CROSSROADS OF THE EARTH"
- "The Middle East: A Region Worth Discussing :)"
- "dsantosh's new Middle East Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Middle East
- Hotels in Middle East
- Transportation in Middle East
- Nightlife in Middle East
- Restaurants in Middle East
- Shopping in Middle East
- Warnings and Dangers in Middle East
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Middle East
- 318 Reviews
- 320 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Middle East?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middle East
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 123 reviews, 154 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 102 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 45 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 31 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mecca Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jazirat az Zamalik Intro, 30 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medina Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (41)
Top Middle East hotels
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos
- Fujairah Hotels
- 51 Reviews - 187 Photos
- Antalya Hotels
- 739 Reviews - 2057 Photos
- Abu Dhabi Hotels
- 453 Reviews - 1489 Photos
- Jerusalem Hotels
- 1878 Reviews - 5390 Photos
- Marmaris Hotels
- 625 Reviews - 1134 Photos
- Muscat Hotels
- 425 Reviews - 1174 Photos
- Amman Hotels
- 737 Reviews - 1554 Photos
- Eilat Hotels
- 388 Reviews - 1157 Photos
- Mecca Hotels
- 157 Reviews - 344 Photos
- Salalah Hotels
- 97 Reviews - 253 Photos
- Doha Hotels
- 535 Reviews - 1585 Photos
- Bodrum Hotels
- 708 Reviews - 1641 Photos
- Medina Hotels
- 139 Reviews - 378 Photos