"Beloved Middle_East" Middle East by DunaKal
Middle East Travel Guide: 65,190 reviews and 190,288 photos
I live in this region,and I have traveled to many countries within it,(Egypt,Lebanon,Syria,Turkey,Iraq,
Jordan and I live in Saudi Arabia).
Apart from Turkey and Iran the Arabic language is the official language for most countries here.
The landscape vary a lot as well as the weather,some countries are very hot,and some have just perfect weather almost all year round.
In Arabic it`s called"Asharq Al-Awsat".
I got this poem in my e.mail,and thought `id share it with you.*
You look at me and call me oppressed,
Simply because of the way I'm dressed,
You know me not for what's inside,
You judge the clothing I wear with pride,
My body's not for your eyes to hold,
You must speak to my mind, not my feminine mold,
I'm an individual, I'm no mans slave,
It's Allahs pleasure that I only crave,
I have a voice so I will be heard,
For in my heart I carry His word,
" O ye women, wrap close your cloak, So you won't be bothered by
Man doesn't tell me to dress this way,
It's a Law from God that I obey,
Oppressed is something I'm truly NOT,
For liberation is what I've got,
It was given to me many years ago,
With the right to prosper, the right to grow,
I can climb moutains or cross the seas,
Expand my mind in all degrees,
For God Himself gave us LIB-ER-TY,
When He sent Islam,
To You and Me!
- Pros:People full of emotions!
- Cons:People full of emotions!
The Middle Eastern cuisine vary from country to another,but in general it`s Kosher(containg no pork),also it has many... more travel advice
As a child I was taught to address all my parents friends and distand family members by either uncle or aunt,even when I... more travel advice
DunaKal's Related Pages
Middle East Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "under construction"
- "CROSSROADS OF THE EARTH"
- "The Hottest Spot on Earth!"
- "This Is The Arab World !"
- "The Middle East: A Region Worth Discussing :)"
- "dsantosh's new Middle East Page"
- "Learning Arabic in the Middle East"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Middle East
- Hotels in Middle East
- Transportation in Middle East
- Nightlife in Middle East
- Restaurants in Middle East
- Shopping in Middle East
- Warnings and Dangers in Middle East
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Middle East
- 318 Reviews
- 320 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Middle East?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middle East
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 123 reviews, 154 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 102 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 45 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 31 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mecca Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jazirat az Zamalik Intro, 30 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medina Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos