"Casablanca." Casablanca by DunaKal
Casablanca Travel Guide: 519 reviews and 1,334 photos
This is it`s name in Arabic,
Al Dar means Casa,or house.
Al Beidha means Blanca or white.
We flew to the city from Jiddah,Saudi Arabia,the flight took us about six hours,almost as far to us as Jiddah-London.
The minute we got out of the air port,I had this feeling that I have came here before,it seemed so familiar.this was back in 1998.
The 2nd time I visited Casa was in 2007.
- Pros:Good weather,good food
These taxies have meter and they are cheap,but do not ever take a taxi that is parked infront of the hotel,the driver... more travel advice
DunaKal's Related Pages
Casablanca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Real Casablanca is not a Hollywood image"
- "C A S A B L A N C A, Toursit trap or not?"
- "Modern town"
- "TWO DAYS IN "CASA""
- "As time goes by"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Casablanca
- Hotels in Casablanca
- Transportation in Casablanca
- Nightlife in Casablanca
- Restaurants in Casablanca
- Shopping in Casablanca
- Warnings and Dangers in Casablanca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Casablanca
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Casablanca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Casablanca
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 123 reviews, 154 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 102 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 45 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 31 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mecca Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jazirat az Zamalik Intro, 30 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medina Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos