"Cairo`s yellow pages!" Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo by DunaKal

Cairo Travel Guide: 3,991 reviews and 9,548 photos

Sleepless in Cairo*

The picture above is taken from Sequoia*

Home Away from Home!

I first visited Cairo in 1994 and fell in love with this charming city.
After sevral visits we(My husband and I)bought a real estate there,so this is my second home,only I still see it with the eyes of a tourist.

Always visit my Cairo pages if you are planning a trip to Cairo,,I will keep updating it.

The picture below was taken at Sangria restaurant at the Nile front .The restaurant is across from the Conrad Hotel,you can check my night life tips for the address and the phone number.

In year 2002 (only)I have visited Cairo 6 times,,and in year 2003 it was 4 times,this tells you how much I adore this city!;-)

• Pros:Friendly people that will rise your self esteme to cloud 9!!!
  • Cons:Pollution!
  • In a nutshell:Cairo is a very large city can`t finish it all in few days!!
  • Last visit to Cairo: Apr 2009
  • Intro Updated Jun 12, 2009

• thinking's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2010 at 5:30 AM

Merci for this very helpful information.

• Jun 12, 2010 at 4:15 PM

what is the age limit at this club?

• dila's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2009 at 9:31 AM

very very nice tips i hope i can use some :) hopefully will go to Egypt in november

• hindu1936's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2009 at 5:26 PM

Nice pages with some realistic advice. thank you

• matchbox20's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2009 at 6:23 AM

Do not ever go to Cairo jazz club. Dirty place, underage drinking, drugs and no safe exit in case of fire, bad speakers and noisy music, full of smoke anf weird smell! worst experience ever

• 2BusyMom's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2009 at 11:26 AM

I agree. Also remember to make sure you see the seal broken when getting bottled water while out.

• CMKEATING's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2009 at 5:26 AM

I enjoyed you comments and your pictures. We are excited about visiting Cairo soon. Why do you not recommend the Dolphin Boat now? What river cruise do you recommend? We will be staying at The Marriott hotel in Cairo.

• Nov 30, 2008 at 3:14 PM

Yea, but despite the crowd traffic, u managed to take a good pic. Thanks for sharing!

• SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2008 at 3:36 PM

I must make note of your restaurant tips before my next Cairo visit. I, too, loved Cortigiano.

• rcsparty's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2008 at 5:07 AM

Great Cairo page, I loved my visit to this city....happy birthday

DunaKal Visits Here Frequently!

DunaKal

“Travel, as much as you can, as far as you can, as long as you can, life is not meant to be lived in one place. ”

Badges & Stats in Cairo