"An Island inside Cairo!" Jazirat az Zamalik by marimar_72
Jazirat az Zamalik Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 43 photos
I took this picture from the plane,,,it was some view!!
An island in the Nile....It`s is located within the city Cairo......contected with bridges to the other parts of the city.
Zamalek is filled with places to shop for antiques,and Egyptian hand crafts.
Many restaurants and pubs are located here also...
take a tour in my Zamalik pages for more information.
VirtualTourist listed Zamalek under the name "Jazirat az Zamalik "
which means (Zamalik island).
- Pros:An Elite place in Cairo
I have found out this cafe recently,And I have loved it,the atmosphere,the service and the coffee is all just right. The... more travel advice
Everything in this place is hand made and signed by Sami Amin...who`s very famous in Egypt for his leather items and... more travel advice
marimar_72's Related Pages
Jazirat az Zamalik Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Jazirat az Zamalik
- Hotels in Jazirat az Zamalik
- Nightlife in Jazirat az Zamalik
- Restaurants in Jazirat az Zamalik
- Shopping in Jazirat az Zamalik
- Warnings and Dangers in Jazirat az Zamalik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jazirat az Zamalik
- 30 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Jazirat az Zamalik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jazirat az Zamalik
Photos in Jazirat az ZamalikSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 123 reviews, 154 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 102 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 45 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 31 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mecca Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jazirat az Zamalik Intro, 30 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medina Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos