"Half a night @ Mozdalifah" Muzdalifah by DunaKal

Muzdalifah Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 4 photos

Only few hours of the night*

We chose to leave Arafat early(little before sunset)so we can manage to reach Mozdalifah in short time,those who choose to stay in Arafat until sunset get stuck in traffic,and a journey that should take an hour can be as long as 6 or 9 hours long,so some pilgrims who done Hajj before told me.

In Mozdalifa,you as a pilgrim have two choices:
either to spend the whole night there,or you can be excused to spend half of the night,if you have women and elders accompaniing you.

• Last visit to Muzdalifah: Jan 2006
  • Intro Updated Jan 23, 2006

• maztek's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2009 at 10:04 PM

I ,with my wife performed Hajj1430, successfully.....thanks for the guidance

• uglyscot's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2006 at 11:17 AM

You were lucky. Our bus didn't have a toilet, and unfortunately I dozed off at Muzdelifah and by the time we returned to Arafat, including the driver losing his way, it was a 14 hour ordeal , especially for a diabetic.

• pakistanibrain's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2006 at 1:47 AM

Thank you very much for your wonderful tips about Muzdalifah. My wife and I are planning to go on Hajj this year with our little son Inshallah, so these tips come in very handy.

• xaver's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2006 at 10:02 AM

lack of toilette may sure be a big problem dear, can't believe I am the only one to visit this page.

DunaKal

“Travel, as much as you can, as far as you can, as long as you can, life is not meant to be lived in one place. ”

Badges & Stats in Muzdalifah

Have you been to Muzdalifah?

Latest Activity in Muzdalifah