"Half a night @ Mozdalifah" Muzdalifah by DunaKal

Muzdalifah Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 4 photos

Only few hours of the night*

We chose to leave Arafat early(little before sunset)so we can manage to reach Mozdalifah in short time,those who choose to stay in Arafat until sunset get stuck in traffic,and a journey that should take an hour can be as long as 6 or 9 hours long,so some pilgrims who done Hajj before told me.

In Mozdalifa,you as a pilgrim have two choices:
either to spend the whole night there,or you can be excused to spend half of the night,if you have women and elders accompaniing you.

• Last visit to Muzdalifah: Jan 2006
  • Intro Updated Jan 23, 2006

• maztek's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2009 at 10:04 PM

I ,with my wife performed Hajj1430, successfully.....thanks for the guidance

• uglyscot's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2006 at 11:17 AM

You were lucky. Our bus didn't have a toilet, and unfortunately I dozed off at Muzdelifah and by the time we returned to Arafat, including the driver losing his way, it was a 14 hour ordeal , especially for a diabetic.

• pakistanibrain's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2006 at 1:47 AM

Thank you very much for your wonderful tips about Muzdalifah. My wife and I are planning to go on Hajj this year with our little son Inshallah, so these tips come in very handy.

• xaver's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2006 at 10:02 AM

lack of toilette may sure be a big problem dear, can't believe I am the only one to visit this page.

Badges & Stats in Muzdalifah

Have you been to Muzdalifah?

Latest Activity in Muzdalifah