"The Heavenly Abha!" Abha by DunaKal
Abha Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 73 photos
In the summer of 1991 my family decided to take a trip to Asir mountains,so we flew by airplane to Abha,the capital city of Asir province located in the south west The Kingdom of Saudi arabia.
I was really impressed with the lovely weather and the greenary.
Everywhere you go you will be greeted with the famous Abha greeting*(marhaban alf)*which means a thousand welocomes
- Pros:Lovely weather,Hospitable people.
- In a nutshell:Amazing lanscape filled with historical places
I have not personaly been to this hotel (as it was not bulit when I last visited Abha),but I will if I ever get to visit... more travel advice
This is the local`s dress code for men,now you dont`t see this everywhere but same as the ladies traditional wear,some... more travel advice
DunaKal's Related Pages
Abha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Get inspired"
- "The Heavenly Abha!"
- "A trip to rijal al Maa"
- "FreeZingly Crazy Fun in Saudi"
- "ABHA - The Highest Peak!"
- "Where the Roads are never Level"
- "Abha encounter"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abha
- Hotels in Abha
- Transportation in Abha
- Restaurants in Abha
- Shopping in Abha
- Warnings and Dangers in Abha
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abha
- 8 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Abha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abha
Photos in AbhaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiddah Intro, 123 reviews, 154 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 102 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 45 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 31 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saudi Arabia Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mecca Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jazirat az Zamalik Intro, 30 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Medina Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos