"Not only for shopping..." Top 5 Page for this destination San Marcos by Djinn76
San Marcos Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 60 photos
About 50 miles south of Austin,on the way to San Antonio, you would probably go to San Marcos because you have heard of its huge factory outlet centers.
True that this is rather amazing and it would probably be close to paradise for bargain hunters. However it would be sad to go there only for shopping. Take at least some time to discover this nice little town and to walk along the river...
Walking along the San Marcos river, I first passed under a regular concrete bridge for a road and then really struck by... more travel advice
This is the fist church in Hays County. Built in 1893, the actual building is indeed the third one erected on this site.... more travel advice
Djinn76's Related Pages
San Marcos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oldest Inhabited Spot in Northern Hemisphere?"
- "Keeweechic's San Marcos"
- "Not only for shopping..."
- "San Marcos, Tx"
- "San Marcos"
- "Bif's San Marcos List"
- "jan119's new San Marcos Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Marcos
- Hotels in San Marcos
- Transportation in San Marcos
- Nightlife in San Marcos
- Restaurants in San Marcos
- Shopping in San Marcos
- Warnings and Dangers in San Marcos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Marcos
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to San Marcos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Marcos
Photos in San MarcosSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tournai Intro, 72 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 51 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 46 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Budapest Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos