"A small medieval town" Woudrichem by Djinn76
Woudrichem Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 72 photos
One of the best places we have seen during this trip. The first thing we noticed when arriving is the windmill, we then crossed this charming fortified place to finally discover all the old ships standing in the historic harbor close to the Merwede and Maas river.
For more info, check, the official website
This harbour is now considered as a National Monument. It has been modified in 1998 to look again as it was in the 17th... more travel advice
Djinn76's Related Pages
Woudrichem Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Short stop in Woudrichem"
- "Woudrichem - a small medieval town"
- "Beautiful preserved Medieval town"
- "A small medieval town"
- "Woudrichem, Loevestein and more"
- "WELCOME TO MY WOUDRICHEM PAGE......:-)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Woudrichem
- Hotels in Woudrichem
- Transportation in Woudrichem
- Restaurants in Woudrichem
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Woudrichem
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Woudrichem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Woudrichem
Photos in WoudrichemSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tournai Intro, 72 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 51 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 46 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Budapest Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos