"Birth place of Van Gogh" Zundert by Djinn76
Zundert Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 50 photos
This is the first Dutch town we discovered during our cycling trip.
Except this is the birth place of Vincent Van Gogh, nothing particular about this place. At first sight, it just looks like a big main street with a nice church in the middle.
The ‘Maria Toevlucht’ (=Maria Refuge) monastery has been founded in 1900 as a refuge for the French monks who were... more travel advice
This one was recommended by the local VVV (tourism office). More a brasserie than a restaurant, the interior looked... more travel advice
Djinn76's Related Pages
Zundert Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Birth place of Vincent van Gogh"
- "Birth place of Van Gogh"
- "Zundert, where Vincent Van Gogh was born ..."
- "Retreat "Abdijweekend 2007""
- See All...
Explore the World
- Shirahama Hotels
- Nambour Hotels
- Detroit Hotels
- Apostle Islands National Lakeshore Hotels
- St. Thomas
- La Seu d'Urgell
- Siesta Key
- Miner Hotels
- Lord Howe Island
- Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area Hotels
- Kolkata (Calcutta)
Badges & Stats in Zundert
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Zundert?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zundert
Photos in ZundertSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tournai Intro, 72 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 51 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 46 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Budapest Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos